Gluten-free dog food with high meat content - PREMIUM PUR FleischPlus by Bellfor Dog Food - 10 kg
- art. no.:
- 1 PCs.
- £29.39 ( 3.2 GBP / 1 kg )
- £28.47 ( 3.1 GBP / 1 kg )
- £27.55 ( 3 GBP / 1 kg )
Incl Tax 7% VAT Shipping
PREMIUM PUR FleischPlus - gluten-free
The ideal food for normal active dogs
With a high-quality source of protein from chicken meat in food quality.
- High meat content of 61%
- Chicken meat from floor-raised chicken
- Mono protein
- No wheat
- No soy
- Triangular croquette, approx. 1.5 cm in size
- All raw materials are of food quality
- Free of artificial colourings and flavourings
- Free of genetically modified products
- Contains only natural antioxidants
- HACCP, NEN ISO 22000, GMP pet food and IFS certified
High content of Omega-3 from flax seed and salmon oil. Inulin (F.O.S.) are natural prebiotics for a stable intestinal flora and thus also strengthen the immune system. High levels of natural antioxidants such as selenium and vitamin E. Our dry food achieves maximum bioavailability by chelated trace elements. This allows an improvement of the natural defences.
Chicken, rice, corn, freshly-picked peas, poultry fat, beet pulp (desugared), Brewer's yeast, flax seed, carob, salmon oil, whole egg, cranberry, inulin (FOS), chondroitin, glucosamine, Yucca Schidigera extract.
Bellfor Pur MeatPlus does not only extend our range of gluten-free premium dry food in proven Bellfor quality by a new flavour. Although tradition is almost as dear to us as our four-legged customers, we move with the times and here, in the dried food production, we add a new and thus our third process – we produce dry food with additional fresh meat in the final stages of the production process.
How we do it?
Just before drying, the extruding, we add an extra portion of fresh meat (15% fresh chicken meat) to the feed mixture. This meat thus passes through only a short part of the production and our Bellfor Pur MeatPlus becomes even more popular with our dogs. We use fresh meat as well as dried chicken in this variety. Thus, the entire chicken fresh meat content corresponds to 61%.
Please adjust the amount of food to the age, breed and load of your dog. Distribute the amount of food over 2-3 meals per day and always provide fresh water.
|Weight of the dog||1–5 kg||5–10 kg||10–20 kg||20–40 kg||40–65 kg|
|Feed quantity per day||30–100 g||100–170 g||170–285 g||285–475 g||475–685 g|
Nutrient analysis per kg:
|Crude protein||26,0 %|
|Raw fat||16,0 %|
|Crude fibre||3,0 %|
|Raw ash||6,7 %|
|Humidity||max. 8 %|
|Usable energy||3.705 kcal|
|Copper chelate||5 mg|
|Zinc chelate||50 mg|
|Iron chelate||35 mg|
|Manganese chelate||25 mg|
|Vitamin A||18.000 IE|
|Vitamin D3||1.800 IE|
|Vitamin E||500 IE|
- High meat content of 61%
- Protein source with very low allergy potential
- Freshly-picked vegetables, mostly from the region
- Natural, healthy and fully functional ingredients
- No synthetic colourings, aromatic and preservatives
- Particularly tasty and perfectly suited for all breeds